Monday, April 11, 2011

From The Waltz Disney - Beauty & The Beast

HA! Cant really think of a suitable title for this post. Just when I thought life in NS gotta get better, received a msg for replacement duties next week. Will be working 48 hours!!! It's only my second week and I got such schedule already lol.

Anyway everything started about 6 years ago. Added this beauty over at friendster. Yep it's always the case, seeing pretty girls and just when you realized it, she's already one of the few inside your friends list haha. Hardly talk to each other. 5/6 years had passed and yep, this girl, appeared in my facebook. As usual, seldom talk, the most would be sending birthday wishes annually via facebook.

The story begins when she left a msg in my facebook with her no. :) For a moment I thought I struck jackpot. LOL! What else can be more joyful than having the no. of a beauty; that was what I thought initially. It all started with webcam! LOL! She looks just as reflected in her photos. Beautiful and elegant. One who appreciates arts, is a dancer, sporty, gentle, intelluctant and beautiful. Just like my dream girl haha. For a moment, I thought God has answered my prayers haha! There's nth more happier than this hahahaha.

Facts start surfacing after the very first day of webcaming. Just like a silly child, I've been waiting day and night for her reply and to see her online again. Sound like a drama? hahaha! It never really did turns out well. She has a habit of not replying msges? Even though she might has an appt wif me and something cropped up suddenly, she always fails to inform me so yea, there I am, sitting right in front of my laptop waiting till I almost fall asleep. Tried reasoning with her but hmm i forgot what has happened. Some things she did, some very little things, I find it quite sweet haha. At least she keeps my heart beating fast. At the moment I thought I had finally found the right girl and here comes my new motivation.

There's just too many unfinished stuffs I can't wait to tell her, to chat with her but she doesnt have the time for me. Always busy and yea, I was never a priority sadly. My first week in the new unit was tough but thanks to her presence virtually, I managed to pull through. Appreciate this "online friend" of mine and yea our r/s turned to normal friends when I saw her at vivo yesterday. Like finally haha. Thought it would be a start of a new saga but things never really did change. Always wanted to meet up with her, a proper meet up and yes she agreed. I was even "threatened" to do something in order for her to agree to meet up with me. Mischievous and interesting girl indeed haha! However, till now we have failed to meetup. I do understand she wants to takes things slowly but this is way too slow, I'm just wasting all my time waiting for her. I hate to think like this but she doesnt really seems to be serious about .... you know? haha... sadly.... Telling myself, as long as she's happy, I'll be happy as well but that's utterly bullshit. Cant help but hoping I'm the right one for her hahaha but yep gotta face the reality. I cant stand it anymore. Continue to stay like this and I'm so gonna turn crazy LOL! I start to melt whenever I talk to her, that's just how impactful she is to me but if it continues like this and no improvements can be expected, I'll be the one getting really hurt.

This very special girl, I really want to be by her side but I cant seem to find the key to the door. Time to let it go...

No comments: